Monday, May 30, 2005

 

Know where to check!!!

I was trying to use iframes in my website to display my photo album. Now the problem with iframes is that if u don't specify any height and width it uses the default height and width, which are extremely small. To specify the height and width you need to set the iframe properties dynamically using javascripts. I was using the onload property to call my script to set the size. I was setting the size but I was checking the wrong frame practically most of the day and was getting frustrated that it wasn't working. Well finally I thought ok am I checking the right place and I find that ofcourse I am not. Well breaking my head for like 3-4 hours cursing myself that I couldn't get it to work. I felt like kicking myself for my stupidity. I am still working on my beta website. Once its out you can see the place where I use the iframes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?