Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Server crash

This is my first real post to my blog since the time I actually created an account on blogspot. Well and the best way to start is with news from my lab at Virginia Tech, Computer Systems Research Lab. Second day since the second crash of the raid storage server in the lab. We have one spare hard drive before we run out of all hot spares. We are waiting on two replacement drives. Currently drive is being backed up before the crashed drive is removed. Hope the storage server is up soon. During the mean time I am trying to work on my website. I hope to have the website up soon. Once its up will post a link that you can use to check out my website. Will end the first real post here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?